Under Internal Revenue Service guidelines the estimated value of the Statesman benefits received is $452.70. If you would prefer to waiver all benefits and receive full tax deduction for your gift, please check appropriate box at checkout.
Statesman Members enjoy Free admission for four for one full year to the Museum and Air Force One Pavilion while supporting the legacy of Ronald Reagan.
10% discount on all Museum Store purchases (including online) and special member's only double discount days every quarter.
10% discount at the Reagan's Country Café and Reagan Pub in the Air Force One Pavilion.
Free limited edition Ronald Reagan Calendar.
Advanced notice of all events including all Reagan Forums, Sunset Dinners, and First Lady Tea and Tours.
Special Commemorative Gift.
Free admission to all NARA (National Archives and Records Administration) Presidential Libraries.
- Free docent led tour of Museum including the Air Force One Pavilion.
- Receive 2 guest passes.
- Free Audio Tour - audio tour of the Museum's permanent collection and special exhibitions.
- Invitation for two to exclusive exhibit openings.
- Complimentary United States flag, flown at the Reagan Library with certification certificate.
- Individual name recognition on Roll of Honor Annual Member Plaque.
- 10% Discount on souvenir photos in the Air Force One Pavilion.
- Invitations to pre-event receptions.
- Reserved parking privileges for designated events.
- Two complimentary tickets to all Reagan Forums with reserved seating
- 4 VIP tours of President and Mrs. Reagan's Private Quarters at the library for 4-6 people
- Special naming opportunities
- Opportunity for picture and biography to appear in Reagan’s Country Newsletter (online and printed version).