Each summer, the Ronald Reagan Student Leadership Program inspires hundreds of students to expand upon their leadership abilities through the tenets of Communication, Optimism, and Informed Decision Making. Lessons are crafted by the Reagan Foundation’s team of credentialed educators with the goal of helping students to grow on a personal and professional level. Activities are student-driven, highly engaging, and involve a combination of small group interactions, 1:1 mentoring, and public speaking opportunities. By providing training and support at a world class facility with credentialed and trained staff, we cultivate the next generation of citizen leaders that our schools, communities, and country need.
Students who attend our program:
- Cultivate leadership skills. Receive mentoring from educators and community leaders.
- Develop a Leadership Action Plan to make a positive difference in a community of your choice.
- Gain access to ongoing networking & support through our own online community, ReaganEDU, and our annual alumni event.
- Receive information about other programs and leadership opportunities through the Reagan Foundation.
Graduates of our program have:
- Raised over $3,800 for communities in Kenya.
- Received a grant for $1,000 to start a STEM program for girls.
- Created an anti-bullying club which has received local news media and grown into a larger campaign at other middle and high schools in the area.
- Organized showers for the homeless in the local community.
Sessions run from 9:00am – 3:30pm daily.
Session 1: Monday, June 18 – Friday, June 22, 2018
Session 2: Monday, June 25 – Friday, June 29, 2018
Session 3: Monday, July 9 – Friday, July 13, 2018
Session 4: Monday, July 16 – Friday, July 20, 2018
Session 5: Monday, July 23 – Friday, July 27, 2018
Session 6: Monday, July 30 – Friday, August 3, 2018
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM PREVIEW SCHEDULE