The Reagan Library Museum Store is hiring enthusiastic part-time retail sales associates to work in our on-site store.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and professional.
- Must possess a sales mentality, and be able to drive the business through sales techniques.
- Will be required to achieve and maintain a sales quota.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be courteous and possess a positive attitude to perpetuate the image and values of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum.
- Must conform to all Health, Safety and Security protocols.
- Prior retail experience is desired. Basic math skills required.
- Physical demands to include the ability to stand for extended periods of time, kneeling, stooping, reaching, pulling and lifting product 5 to 30 pounds.
- Part-time position to include 10-25 hours per week.
- Weekends required.
- Participation in annual events, including Presidents’ Day, 4th of July and the annual Reagan National Defense Forum.
- Hourly wage is $14.00, plus the opportunity to earn a commission on everything you sell.
- Benefits also include Paid Time Off (PTO) based on hours accrued per pay period and years of service.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The position will be located at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library Museum Store, Simi Valley, CA. The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter noting the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer