December 10, 2019
6:00 p.m. - Program
7:00 p.m. - Dinner*
This event will be held at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California.
Please join us for a conversation and book event on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 with Ambassador Nikki Haley on her brand-new book, With All Due Respect: Defending America with Grit and Grace (Publish Date: November 12, 2019). Tickets to this event are $85 per person and include a dinner* in the Air Force One Pavilion following the program. There will not be a book-signing for this event. All books (while supplies last) purchased through the Reagan Library Museum Store will come pre-signed. Books may be pre-purchased during the reservation process.
With All Due Respect is a revealing, dramatic, deeply personal book about the most significant events of our time, written by the former United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley. In this book, Haley offers a first-hand perspective on major national and international matters, as well as a behind-the-scenes account of her tenure in the Trump administration. This book reveals a woman who can hold her own—and better—in domestic and international power politics, a diplomat who is unafraid to take a principled stand even when it is unpopular, and a leader who seeks to bring Americans together in divisive times.
Nikki Haley served as United States Ambassador to the United Nations from 2017 through 2019. She previously served as Governor of South Carolina from 2011 to 2017. She and her husband, Michael, an entrepreneur and combat veteran in the South Carolina Army National Guard, have two children.
A buffet dinner in the Air Force One Pavilion follows the program.
- Salad of baby mixed lettuce tossed with granny smith apples, red and green grapes, dried cranberries, toasted walnuts, goat cheese crumbles served with apple cider vinaigrette and balsamic
- Grilled Vegetable and Heirloom Tomato Penne Pasta Salad – Grilled Zucchini and Squash, Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Asparagus, Roasted Red Peppers, Red Onions and Crumbled Feta Cheese tossed with a Dijon Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Honey Roasted Chicken Breast served with Whole Grain Mustard Cream Sauce
- Pan Roasted Flat Iron Steak Served with a Mushroom Madera Sauce
- Vegetable Rice Pilaf
- Roasted Winter Root Vegetables
- Chocolate Ganache Cake - rich chocolate sponge cake is layered with a smooth ganache cream, iced with chocolate ganache, and topped with chocolate swirls
- Double Layer Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese frosting
- Seasonal Fruit with Berries Platter
- Fresh bread
- Water, coffee, hot tea
- Wine served to the table
*Ambassador Haley is not attending the dinner.