Admission Fees & Touring Options
The following ticket prices are for admission to the museum. All tickets include entrance into our Auschwitz Exhibition (March 24 – January 28).
General Admission [Peak pricing]
$36.95 $31.95 ***
|Senior Admission (62+)
Senior Admission (62+) [Peak pricing]
|Youth Admission (11-17)
|Child Admission (3-10)
|Children Under 2
|Presidential Audio Tour—Available in English and Spanish
|Audio Tour Rental or Transcript for hearing-impaired guests
|U.S. Active Military
**Mandatory up-charge for this exhibition.
*** Peak pricing days include:
- September Special- Save $5 on weekend tickets if you buy during the month of September!
- Aug 19, 20, 26, 27
- Sept 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- Oct 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- Nov 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26
- Dec 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
- Jan 2, 6, 7, 13, 14
- For closing weeks, Jan 19-28
The exhibition is recommended for ages 12+. Although the history of Auschwitz is challenging, we have developed this exhibition not only with profound respect for the victims, but also for our visitors.
Care has been taken to ensure that there are no gratuitous depictions of violence. Every effort has been made to consider the emotional impact this story can have on our visitors, so that they can safely explore this history, seek to understand it better, and to make meaning for themselves.
Military and Student Discounts
Active US military receive free admission with a valid military ID. You do NOT need to reserve tickets online. All walk-ups will receive Museum entry, however additional guests and family members will need to pre-purchase their tickets. Admission for family and guests is full price.
*Veterans and Students
All Veterans (with valid military ID) and College Students (with valid college ID) receive $3 off admission when purchased in-person at the Library. Additional guests and family members will need to pre-purchase their tickets. Admission for family and guests is full price.
Presidential Audio Tour
For an additional $7.00, rent our audio tour of the Reagan Library. Over 50 audio stations, and the voices of President and Mrs. Reagan, enhance your Library visit.
Audio tours are available in English and Spanish.
Watch a Video Tour
Cancellation and Refund Policy
There are no refunds and no cancellations except as expressly set forth in this Ticket Exchange Policy. Please note the following:
- The deadline for all exchanges is 24 hours prior to the date and time on the original ticket.
- Subject to availability, you may exchange a ticket order for another date and time of the same exhibition taking place within the same exhibition period. If no available dates and times for that same exhibition are available, The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute will refund the ticket price in the original form of payment.
- Tickets that are not exchanged on or before 24 hours prior to the date of the original ticket cannot be exchanged.
- Tickets may not be exchanged from one exhibition to another.
- The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
If you need to change your reservation, we are more than happy to help you. Please email email@example.com.
Arriving & Touring the Museum
The Museum is designed for self-guided activities. Please allow two and a half to three hours to view all the galleries and exhibits. The Museum and grounds are wheelchair accessible except for the interior of Air Force One.
For those of our visitors who are unable to walk through the aircraft, a wheelchair lift is provided to access the entry of the plane to view the flight deck and communication center. Additionally, elevator access is available at the rear entrance and a special photo album located next to the airplane is available for viewing. Special needs parking spaces are also available.
Complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that no pets are allowed on the grounds or in the Museum. However working animals (i.e. guide dog for the blind) that are identified as such are allowed.
Become a member and receive free admission for a year!
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization under the IRS Code, sections 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) and as such contributions are deductible as described therein.
For grades K-12, there is no charge for school groups to tour the Reagan Museum and the Air Force One Pavilion.
For planning purposes, school groups are allowed to tour the galleries at anytime, but the vast majority of students tour the museum from 10:00 a.m. to noon, Monday through Friday. Learn more.