Eligibility for the GE-reagan scholarship
- Demonstrate the attributes of leadership, integrity, drive, and citizenship within their communities, schools, and workplaces
- Display strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent)
- Be citizens of the United States of America
- Be current high school seniors attending high school within the United States, (including any U.S. territories or commonwealths), and graduating in winter 2023 or spring 2024. Homeschooled applicants, and applicants living on a U.S. Armed Forces base and attending high school outside the U.S. are eligible.
- Plan to enroll in a full‑time undergraduate course of study at an accredited four‑year college or university in the United States for the entire 2024-2025 academic school year
Learn More about Becoming a GE-Reagan Scholar
Learn about the GE-Reagan Scholarship. Here you’ll get an overview of the scholarship benefits, requirements, and the application deadline for this year’s scholarship.
Read about the journey of past scholarship recipients and see where they are now. Get insight into the application and selection process.
Crafting A Successful Application
Get the inside scoop from our our panelists of past recipients. In this three-part video series, you’ll Hear from program insiders about how to craft a successful application and be a strong contender to become a GE-Reagan Foundation Scholar.