Ronald Reagan Legacy Council
Established in conjunction with the Centennial celebration of our 40th President in 2011, the Legacy Council promotes philanthropic investments and recognizes individuals who provide support for The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute though planned estate/gifts.
Membership in the Legacy Council is afforded to those who provide documentation of a commitment to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute through one or more of the following methods:
- Bequest provision in a Will or Living Trust.
- Life income gift (charitable gift annuity, charitable lead trust, or charitable remainder trust).
- Retirement plan beneficiary designation.
- Life insurance policy beneficiary designation.
- Life estate gift (remainder interest in real property)