Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholar candidates must:
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, character, communication skills, academic achievement, and commitment to Ventura County
- Demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent)
- Be citizens of the United States of America
- Graduate from a high school in Ventura County, California during the 2019-20 academic year (home-schooled high school seniors in Ventura County, California also are eligible)
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2020-21 academic year.
Awards generally range between $1,000 and $10,000 and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, required supplies, and on-campus room and board. Semifinalists, their families, and their school administrators will be invited to an awards dinner at the Reagan Library in May. Recipients will be announced at the event.
Applications will be accepted online only until 1 p.m. Pacific Time on February 7, 2020. Incomplete applications will be disqualified. Applicants with questions about the application process may contact the program’s administrator, Scholarship America, at 1-507-931-8375 and ask for the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholars Program or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should anticipate a response to inquiries within one business day. Personnel at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute cannot address applicant questions.
Consultas recibidos en Español se contestarán en Español: Questions received in Spanish will be answered in Spanish.