Ventura County high school seniors who showcase leadership, character, communication skills, academic achievement, and commitment to the local community can earn a share of up to $50,000 annually in college scholarships. In addition to receiving money for college, Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholars join a network of 243 student leaders from 30 Ventura County high schools who have received more than $900,000 in scholarships since 2000.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, character, communication skills, academic achievement, and commitment to Ventura County
- Demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent)
- Be citizens of the United States of America
- Graduate from a high school in Ventura County, California during the current academic year (home-schooled high school seniors in Ventura County, California also are eligible)
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year
Learn more about requirements and how to make your application shine.