8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Walter and Leonore Annenberg Presidential Learning Center at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation, The Arsalyn Program of the Ludwick Family Foundation, Los Angeles County Office of Education, Constitutional Rights Foundation, Center for Civic Education, and the Southern California Social Science Association are proud to present the 10th Annual Constitution Day Conference: Resources for Teachers, K-12 on Saturday, September 13, 2014.
- A tour of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, the Discovery Center & Air Force One
- Constitution Scholar Series
- Interactive teacher workshop sessions and
- FREE LESSONS from sponsor organizations
- howcase featuring recipients of the California Civic Learning Award
$75 STIPEND for the FIRST 200 Teachers who Register and Attend the Conference!
NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE: $25
Lunch included. Space is limited
For more information about the 10th Annual Constitution Day contact Dr. Michelle M. Herczog at Herczog_Michelle@lacoe.edu or click here.