NEWLY RENOVATED REAGAN MUSEUM
“The story that will be told inside the walls…is the story not only of a Presidency but of a movement – a determined movement dedicated to the greatness of America and faith in its bedrock traditions; in the essential goodness of its people; in the essential soundness of its institutions; and, yes, faith in our very essence as a nation.”
-Ronald Reagan, November 21, 1988
The newly renovated Museum experience integrates hundreds of artifacts, over 50% never before seen, and dozens of interactive displays. These 18 new galleries pay tribute to America’s 40th president and his accomplishments by capturing his patriotic spirit, his respect for individual liberty, his belief in global democracy and his support of economic opportunity. 26,400 square feet of new exhibits opened to the public on February 7, 2011. Visitors explore interactive exhibits that engage the viewer in multiple experiences.
Visitors explore interactive exhibits that engage the viewer in multiple experiences.
- Act in a movie with Ronald Reagan
- Deliver President Reagan’s inaugural address on the steps of the U.S. Capitol
- Set the table for a state dinner
- Discover President Reagan’s economic policies while playing six interactive games
- Read the president’s handwritten diary by digitally turning the pages
- Ride a horse alongside President Reagan at Rancho del Cielo
- And so much more!
Tickets may be purchased in advance to visit the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum. Click here to learn more.
For more information about the new galleries, please call 800-410-8354.