- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated success in identifying, cultivating and soliciting major individual, corporate and foundation gifts in a significant non-profit organization
- Philosophical alignment with and passion for the principles Reagan stood for, including individual liberty, economic opportunity, global democracy and national pride
- Experience building relationships with conservative donors a plus
- Demonstrated leadership ability to create and nurture long-term relationships with donors and prospects and to develop appropriate cultivation and solicitation strategies for each individual
- Ability to articulate the case for support and to interact with Board members, donors and prospects at the highest level
- Ability and willingness to travel 30 percent of time
- Bachelor’s degree required
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time exempt position, offering a salary commensurate with experience, and excellent benefits, including vacation, health/dental benefits, and the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position/RRPFI’s mission along with salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link:
Questions can be directed to Claire Kittle Dixon, Executive Director of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: email@example.com.
Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. We provide free consulting and recruiting services to free-market think tanks, policy organizations, research centers, and capacity-building institutions dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government and free enterprise.