Under Internal Revenue Service guidelines the estimated value of the Statesman benefits received is $386.32. If you would prefer to waiver all benefits and receive full tax deduction for your gift, please check appropriate box at checkout.
Statesman Members enjoy Free admission for four for one full year to the Museum and Air Force One Pavilion while supporting the legacy of Ronald Reagan.
10% discount on all Museum Store purchases (including online) and special member’s only double discount days every quarter.
10% discount at the Reagan’s Country Café and Reagan Pub in the Air Force One Pavilion.
Free limited edition Ronald Reagan Calendar (mailed in early November).
Advanced notice of all events including all Reagan Forums, Sunset Dinners, and First Lady Tea and Tours.
Special Commemorative Gift.
Free admission to all NARA (National Archives and Records Administration) Presidential Libraries.
- Free docent led tour of Museum including the Air Force One Pavilion.
- Free Guidecam - state-of-the-art audio tour of the Museum's permanent collection and special exhibitions.
- Invitation for two to exclusive exhibit openings.
- Individual name recognition on Roll of Honor Annual Member Plaque.
- 10% Discount on souvenir photos in the Air Force One Pavilion.
- Reduced rates for special foundation events.
- Invitations to pre-event receptions.
- Reserved parking privileges for designated events.
- Two (or four if includes spouse) complimentary tickets to 5 Reagan Forums with reserved seating.
- VIP tour of President and Mrs. Reagan’s Private Quarters at the Library.
- Two (or four if includes spouse) complimentary tickets to Annual Reagan Lecture with reserved seating.
- “Behind-the-scenes” private tour of the Archives, Vault and Presidential Gift Collection.
- Special naming opportunities.
For More Information
For more information, please call the Development Office at 805-522-2977, fax us at 805-520-9702, or email email@example.com.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation
40 Presidential Drive
Simi Valley, California 93065