Corporate Membership Opportunity
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation invites organizations to become a corporate
member to not only receive a substantial tax deduction, but also to enjoy significant
advantages for company executives, employees, and clients.
Corporate members receive special rates for using one of the most unique event locations
in Southern California. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library provides an ideal
setting to hold important client meetings or host employee gatherings.
Members also enjoy invitations to VIP forums, lectures, receptions, and dinners
with influential leaders from government, business, media, and academia. Additional
advantages include discounted or complimentary admission to the Museum and VIP tours
of private quarters, archives, and other nonpublic areas. Members receive exclusive
offers and discounts at the Museum Gift Shop, and can dine at reduced rates in the
Reagan's Country Café while enjoying the beautiful vistas of the Conejo Valley.
Joining during the Centennial Celebration enables corporate members to receive additional
membership benefits and participate in the local and national events planned to
pay tribute to Reagan's life and legacy. A customized benefit package will be provided
Levels of Membership:
$100,000 Corporate President’s Circle
$50,000 Corporate Ambassador’s Circle
$30,000 Corporate Governor
$15,000 Corporate Statesman
$5,000 Corporate Leader
$3,000 Corporate Friend (Small Business)
All Membership Includes:
- Free Admission for Employees
- Membership Cards
- Guest Passes for clients
- VIP tours and invitations to special events
- Variety of discount offers
Additional Benefits May Include:
- Company Name Recognition in the Museum (permanent or annual recognition dependent on level).
- Host an Evening at the Reagan, Breakfast at the Reagan or other corporate meetings and events. Your company will receive a facility rental credit to be used toward room rentals for one year in any of our rental locations, including the Air Force One Pavilion, the Presidential Learning Center, Roosevelt/Jefferson Rooms, the Ruwe Terrace, and more. Black-out dates apply. Catering charges not included.
- As available, option to underwrite speaker’s series lecture or community events and receive company sponsorship acknowledgment.
- Invitations to attend Reagan Forums, the Reagan Lecture, and corresponding VIP receptions with reserved seating and parking.
- An invitation to attend VIP dinner for one lecture or forum.
- One Employee Family Day with free admission, free GuideCams, and 10% discount at the Museum Store and Reagan Café/Reagan Pub and Air Force One Freeze Frame Photo for all employees (day to be agreed upon with three months advanced notice).
- Invitation to exhibit openings (not held every year).
- Behind-the scene tours annually including President and Mrs. Reagan’s Private Quarters and other nonpublic areas (maximum number per group determined by level).
- Complimentary admission and GuideCam tours for all employees with valid company ID.
- 15% employee discount to all Reagan Forums and Lectures.
- 10% employee discount at the Museum Store and on Air Force One Freeze Frame photos.
- 20% discount on purchase of 10 or more Individual Memberships for clients.
- Copies of the exclusive Reagan Calendar.
- Acknowledgement on the Library and Foundation website.
For More Information
For more information, please call the Development Office at 805-522-2977, fax us at 805-520-9702, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation
40 Presidential Drive
Simi Valley, California 93065