THE 2014 PROGRAM IS CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS.
For updates on the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program, like us on Facebook.
To join our online community of outstanding student leaders, click here.
Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study only, and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- demonstrate financial need;
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students on U.S. Armed Forces base and home-schooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
In addition, semifinalists must be nominated by an eligible community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official or executive director of a nonprofit organization, and must provide documentation to certify academic performance and financial need. Finalists will be interviewed via Skype or telephone by a member of the selection committee. Learn more about the qualifications of a GE-Reagan Foundation Scholar.
Applicants who have questions about the application process may contact the program’s administrator, Scholarship Management Services, at 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program or email
firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants should anticipate a response to inquiries within one business day. Personnel at GE and The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation cannot address applicant questions.
Meet the 2013 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholars
Meet the Past GE-Reagan Foundation Scholars
Learn more about becoming a GE-Reagan Foundation Scholar
Connect with the GE-Reagan Scholarship Program on Facebook
Learn about the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholars Program for students in Ventura County, CA.